"Know what to keep, and what to give up."
Krish: Look! It’s raining!
Everyone: WHAT THE FUCK
You know you are in the right crowd when all your friends and yourself have the same exact reaction toward a particular thing.
#friends @eldinh99 @kaicoh91
Cookout/Picnic Dessert Recipes (perfect for Fourth of July!!)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Brownie Bars- Brownies + Cheesecake = Winning.
- Summertime Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting- Starts with a boxed mix. Ends with happy taste buds.
- Pistachio Honey Cake with Berries and Cream- A dense subtly sweet and nutty cake with berries and cream. Because if it ends in berries and cream, it’s gotta be good.
- Faux Fried Ice Cream- No one will know you cheated.
- Chocolate Root Beer Cake Floats- That’s right. Cake in a float. You know you wanna.
- Strawberry Shortcake (Cottage Pudding)- Perhaps my favorite recipe EVER. And yes, whole milk is required.
- Vanilla Peach Bundt Cake with Bourbon Peach Syrup- Bourbon and peaches–it’s the gift of summer.
- All Grown Up Banana Pudding- What’s a summer gathering without puddin’? And booze?
- Frozen Strawberry Fluff- Light as air and easy as pie…literally.
- Peaches and Cream Crumble Bars- Because cheesecake and peach pie were meant to be together.
- Peachberry Crumble for 2- Me and crumbles kinda have this thing going on.
- Rustic Amaretto Pluot Pie- Ever tried a pluot? This could be your year!!
- Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake- Baking? Ain’t nobody got time for dat!
- Oatmeal Rhubarb Crumble Bars (stay tuned for a recipe remix–and better photos!– of these bad boys)
- Grilled Angel Food Cake with Strawberry Rhubarb Compote- Buy cake from store. Grill on grill. Smother in strawberries and rhubarb. Do it.
Selfie Monday. Yup. #selfie